About Team Transplant St. LouisWhat are we all about...
Team Transplant St. Louis is organized to create a place where donor families, living donors, and transplant recipients celebrate life, encourage organ donation, and become a resource for those affected by organ transplantation. We are a volunteer not-for-profit organization partnering with MTS and existing to create awareness of organ and tissue donation. All team members volunteer their time for organized events and functions.
Team Transplant St. Louis also encourages participation in the Transplant Games of America. The 2016 Transplant Games of America are scheduled for June 10-15 in Cleveland, Ohio. If you would like more information, fill out our ‘Join Us’ form here.
We have several fundraisers each year to support our mission and goals. Fundraising events to support the Team include the Edward G. Bax Memorial Golf Tournament, The “Organ” Trail Run, and, everyone’s favorite, Trivia Night. Check out our Calendar of Events for more information.
Goals of the Team
- Educate and empower families and individuals affected by organ donation and transplantation.
- Educate society about the importance of registering with the National Donor Registry.
- Raise public awareness that there is life after organ transplantation and the number of lives that can be saved or improved by becoming an organ donor.
- Encourage individuals after receiving an organ transplant to live their life to it’s full potential.
- Support recipients, living donors, and donor families.
- Honor those who have given the Gift of Life.
- We are committed to fulfilling this mission through advocacy, dedication, and service to the community.
- Encourage Team Transplant St. Louis members to participate in the Transplant Games of America.
Email TeamTransplantSTL@gmail.com or call Julie at 314-735-8450 for more information.